Sons of Liberty Video Clip

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fireworks Well Deserved

Yesterday was the first Fireworks Friday of the year at Champion Window Field. Since it is my first year as a Freedom intern, it was the first fireworks show I had seen here. Honestly, my expectations weren't that high. I was wrong. The show was amazing. It wasn't just the fireworks either. Everyone stays after to watch. The atmosphere here is great. It's not like going to Great American Ballpark. It's like a family here. Kids and their parents are all gathered together, waiving their glowsticks, and gazing into the night sky.
It's even sweeter when the show comes after a victory. Let me tell you something about this team. They can flat out hit, and they're a lot of fun to watch. I didn't think I'd become a fan of a minor league baseball team, but I am hooked. Here's a little video I took of the show. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment